Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As Influencer Marketing Intern you’ll be responsible for maintaining and establishing Influencer relationships and setting up campaigns. Also you will always be on the hunt for new brand partnerships as well as other opportunities to spread the brand. As part of the Brand Communication team you will support Rosefield maximising sales, brand awareness and visibility. You will be part of a young brand, which is rapidly growing worldwide. We will make sure that learning and improving is at the heart of your everyday work. During the internship, you will be actively guided by a mentor with extensive experience within the particular field of the internship.
- Strategic planning and setting up influencer campaigns for the German, Dutch, French market and occasionally other countries
- Create collaboration reportings
- Maintaining influencer connections, communication with the ambassadors, establishment of influencer programs
- Maintaining influencer databases
- Find potential collaborations with new and established Influencers to increase social networks, traffic & brand awareness within the French territory;
- Agree on terms with influencers and coordinate this process from beginning to end;
- Co-organise influencer and press events
- (Re) writing and translating press releases and other Rosefield copy (ENG -FR)
- Identify other opportunities for Influencer Marketing activities, brand partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on a continuous basis;
- Assist Marketing team where needed
- Excellent professional language skills in French and English (other languages are a plus)
- Enrolled student Bachelor or Master - in Communication, Marketing, Fashion or other relevant studies;
- Extensive understanding of all social media channels and influencers;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Fantastic and fun colleagues;
- Monthly allowance of €500,- on a full-time basis
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com!